How can I make my payment?

Please reference the Payment page under the Customer tab.

Can I receive a payment extension?

We do allow payment extensions. Call us at (317) 899-7676 to verify you are eligible.

Can I skip this months payment?

We do offer payment deferrals for financial hardships. Call us at 317-899-7676 to verify you are eligible.

Do I have to pay more if I receive a payment extenstion or deferral?

Yes, you will accrue extra interest for the extended period. For example, if your loan is for 60 months and you defer one payment, you will end up paying for 61 months of interest and result in more payments.

Is my payment late if I pay before the grace period?

If you do not make your payment on your due date, you are considered late. The grace period refers to when a late fee will be charged to your account.

When will my online payment post to my account?

It takes about 10 minutes for the payment information to apply to the account.

Can I have my payments automatically deducted from my checking account or debit/credit card?

Yes, please fill out the ACH authorization form to setup payments to deduct from your checking/savings account. If you would like to setup an automatic debit card payment, please call us at (317) 899-7676.

Account Information

How do I find out my payoff?

Call us at (317) 899-7676 or access our Customer Portal.

Can I refinance my loan with Premier Acceptance?

We do not allow refinancing with Premier Acceptance. We may be able to assist if you are have issues making your payments. Call us at (317) 899-7676 for assistance.

Can I change my due date?

If your account qualifies, due date changes will be allowed before the first payment is made. Call us at (317) 899-7676 to find out if you qualify.

I moved and need to register my vehicle in another state. What do I need to do?

You will need to visit the appropriate office in your state to transfer the vehicle and insure we are listed as lienholder. They will send us a request. Please provide us with a proof of your new address and new employment.

Do you report to the credit bureaus?

Yes, we report the beginning of every month.

What do I do if my credit history is being reported incorrectly?

File a dispute with the specific credit bureau(s). We will answer in a timely manner and get it resolved for you.

I paid off my loan. When will I receive my title?

The certificate of title or lien release is mail 30 days after the last electronic payment is made. If you need your title or lien release sooner, please call us at (317) 899-7676.


Do I need to do anything if I filed bankruptcy?

Contact us to let us know about your filing at (317) 899-7676.

Can I keep my car if I filed bankruptcy?

Yes, depending on the type of bankruptcy we may need to sign an agreement. Contact us at 317-899-7676 to discuss.


When can my vehicle be repossessed?

Your vehicle may be repossessed at anytime you are in a breach of contract and per your state laws. For example, late payment(s) or not carrying appropriate insurance. All instances are outlined in your contract.

What do I do if my vehicle as been repossessed?

Call us at (317) 899-7676.

My vehicle was repossessed. Where are my belongings?

Call us at 317-899-7676 to find out where the vehicle is located. You will need to contact the repossession agent to find out if there are any storage fees associated with the belongings. You will pay the agent directly. This is not a fee charged by Premier Acceptance.

Can I get my vehicle back after it has been repossessed?

Yes, we will need to make arrangements to resolve the reason for repossession. Give us a call at 317-899-7676.

Still have questions? Contact us or call at (317) 899-7676.